Information and Consent
The Personal Data Protection Law and the General Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Council and Parliament of 27 April 2016) ensure the protection of an individual about the processing of personal data and the free movement thereof.
Personal data means any information, independently of the medium, relating to an identifiable individual. So the protection does not cover the data of legal persons.
The data in the database is only the data provided by the users at the time of their registration.
We shall at no time solicit information on philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union membership, religious belief, private life, and racial or ethnic origin, as well as data on health and sex life, including genetic data.
We will not, in any case:
To transfer the data to other persons or entities, without the prior consent of the data owner;
Transfer the data outside the European Economic Area, without the prior consent of the data subject.
Purposes of the processing of Personal Data
Personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
Communication with clients and clarification of doubts;
Processing of information requests;
Statistical analysis activities;
Direct marketing communications, if you consent;
Prevention and combating fraud;
Request for comments on products or services;
Conduct satisfaction surveys.
We guarantee the confidentiality of all data provided. Notwithstanding the safe collection and processing of data, which prevents their loss or manipulation, using the most up-to-date systems for this purpose, we would like to inform you that open collection allows the personal data to be circulated without security conditions. may be seen and used by unauthorized people or companies.
The user will only have to fill in the data considered mandatory to access the service for which the data was requested. Failure to complete other data did not call into question the good service and the quality of the service provided.
If you do not agree to the above conditions we will not be able to provide any product and/or service through our online platform.
What rights do you have about your data?
If you have an account on the website or any comments, you can request an export of your personal data file stored by us.
You can also request us to delete the data. The data will be removed if the information is no longer necessary, if your data has been used unlawfully, or if your personal data was provided when you were a child. This will not apply to data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect
When users leave a comment on our site, we save the data that appears in the comments form as well as the user’s IP address. The browser will use string to help detect possible spam.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid loading images with the location data (EXIF GPS) included. Website users can download and extract location data from website images.
“Cookies” are small software labels that are stored on your computer through your browser (browser), retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data.
What are Cookies for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest, and number of uses of their websites, allowing faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies are there?
Two groups of cookies can be used
– Permanent cookies – are cookies that are stored at the browser level on your access devices (PC, mobile, and tablet) and are used whenever you visit one of our websites again. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide more personalized service.
– Session cookies – are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
– Strictly necessary cookies – Allow you to browse the website and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
– Analytical Cookies – They are used anonymously to create and analyze statistics, to improve the functioning of the website.
– Functionality Cookies – They save user preferences regarding the use of the website so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
– Third-party cookies – Measure the success of third-party applications and advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
Advertising cookies – They target advertising according to the interests of each user, to target advertising campaigns taking into account the users’ tastes, and, in addition, they limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure the advertising effectiveness and website organization success.
How can I manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. You can set cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent some web services from working correctly, affecting, partially or totally, navigation on the website.
How long have we kept your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and the data will be saved for at least a year. This will allow your comments to be approved immediately, otherwise, they will be retained until verified.
In case of registration of the user, if applicable, we will also store the personal information that is provided in the profile.
Users can view, edit, or delete personal information at any time (username can not be changed). Administrators can also view and edit the information.